Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, September 14, 2015

Challenge 279 ~ Always Anything Goes

Welcome to another new challenge at
Craft Your Passion :)

Thanks to all who entered.We've had a fine time wandering
through all your beautiful creations and reading your lovely comments :)

 Our sponsor is...
A Day For Daisies

Prize : $12 Gift Card to spend in store

Always Anything Goes

Here's some amazing inspiration from Design Team A
 featuring images kindly provided by our sponsor...

First let me present one of our new member's 
fantastic creation...









11 comments:

Fikreta said...

great DT cards

Unknown said...

Love all the DT Creations. I love Patricia's white with a bit of pink. The embossing is beautiful! And your coloring too! Just gorgeous! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Lorie said...

Such cute project DT!! TFS!!

Wendy said...

Wow...awesome DT samples. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge!

Bunny said...

Very nice DT work. Thank you for the challenge.

ike said...

Awesome DT creations :-) I know I shouldn't choose but that one by Monica sooooo rocks !!! :-D

Thank you for this Challenge

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

Lau W said...

Wonderful cards !
xx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

Karon said...

Fabulous DT creations TFS.

CraftyGirl said...

Great challenge and inspiration!! Thanks

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Dirga Aliya said...

I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

Devpost.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web