Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, March 02, 2015

Challenge 251 ~ Always Anything Goes

Welcome :) It's another new challenge at Craft Your Passion.

Thanks for all your entries and sweet comments.

Our sponsor is...

A Day For Daisies

Prize : $12 Gift Card to spend in store

Always Anything Goes

And now for some beautiful inspiration from Design Team A  
featuring images kindly provided by our sponsor...

First let me introduce to you GDT1 
who will be joining us for March...


Here are two our newest members creations...



And from some of our more established members...












5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello there. Your DT samples look beautiful! Love the images used!

I wanted to mention this in case others are having the same problem. I am having trouble linking up. It says I need a backlink to Craft Your Passion in my blog post, which I have, but then it gives me an error message when I link up. I tried copy/pasting the exact link it mentions in the error message, which seems to work better, but then it says my cards already exist in the link up. I linked up 3 cards today, but I don't see any of them. Could you please look into it and let me know: fitkitty1@gmail.com

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful projects everyone.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT Creations. Love Lisa's on kraft.. gorgeous coloring.. Your cloud is just gorgeous!! Awesome job!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team

Planetsusie said...

You have such a creative DT, I particularly love the card made by Lisa - amazing. Thank you for this challenge.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx