Happy Monday Everyone!! Thank you all for joining us last week for "Text It". You are all amazing crafters and we love stopping by and seeing your work!!
It saddens me to write this post today as it is the last challenge for our current Design Team. Most of these ladies have been with Craft Your Passions from the very beginning and it is sad to see them go.
Please stop by their blogs and leave them some love!! We will miss you ladies!!!
Please contact us at email@example.com with your CHALLENGE # in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 7/26 will be given to a new winner!! Thank you all for joining us each week and we look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations in the weeks and months to come.
We would like to apologize for being so behind on posting the winners!!
With the group owners shifting, everything was a little crazy, but things are calming down and we are going to start off all caught up.....I hope :)
Before I announce the winners, I have a couple things I need to let you all know.
1. Starting with Challenge #66, winners for the previous weeks challenge will be announced on Tuesdays.
2. Because of the shift in owners, all challenges after July 1st will no longer be drawing winners for every 50 entries. Lauretta and Corrine were doing this because they also own their own digi stores. With them no longer owning the group, we have decided it best to end this perk.
3. You will also notice that the contact email has changed to a gmail account. If you have us saved in your contacts, please change the address so we get all your wonderful emails. Also, feel free to email us with any sponsor suggestions or challenge ideas. This blog is for you....tell us what you want and like.
4. Starting August 1st there will be a voting poll in the upper right hand corner of the blog. After this month, you (our followers) will get to vote on the 1st Monday of the month theme. It will no longer be ANYTHING GOES. It will however still have 3 sponsors :)
5. We are now both on facebook and Network blogs....please follow us :)
6. We ask that from now on you limit your entries in our challenges to (3) per challenge. As much as we love to see your creations, it is sometimes to much for us to comment on all the entries. This is mainly for ANYTHING GOES weeks.
Now, on to the winners of the last four challenges and that should catch us up.
WOW!! There were alot of fabulous entries in last weeks "Anything Goes" challenge!!!
I have a couple things to announce before we get to this weeks challenge.
1. We are still looking for DT members for the August-January term. You have until July 12th @ 12 Noon CST (US) to submit your entry HERE.
2. We are REALLY close to 600 followers!!! I would to thank each and everyone of you for following this blog. Lauretta and Corrine opened this blog on January 2, 2010 and it has grown so much since then. They are leaving some really big shoes to fill and I hope you all welcome the changes I have already made along with those yet to come.
3. Jamie, Shannon and I would like to have Craft Your Passion Challenges 1st ever blog hop. The theme of the hop will be "Let's Celebrate". We are still working on the dates and sponsors......so stay tuned for that announcement!!!
Okay, enough rambling.....on with this weeks challenge :)
Every first Monday of the month is ANYTHING GOES + Poll Vote, so come back often.
The CYP rules are:
-Please turn off word verification. It makes it easy for us to comment on your wonderful creations.
-You MUST link to your entry NOT your entire blog.
-You MUST link back to our blog or your entry will not be counted.
-We would like you to follow our blog. You don't want to miss out on the fun!!
-You must follow the Theme/Sketch set in each challenge and these will be different on every week ( sketch, color, recipe, technique or other then a card )
-The work you submit must be your own and be NEW
* NO BACKLINKING*.
- You may combine your creation with other challenges.
-You may use stamps and digital stamps from any artists you like.
- Please limit your entries to only (3). More than that will be deleted.
To join in please use Linky tool at the bottom of the challenge post with your blog post creations. Please include a link back to us on your creations also to let your friends know where to join the fun. The winner will be chosen by random.
**** You do NOT need a blog to enter the challenges. You can now join our challenges through our facebook page *****